Level 1 (February 6th 2018) Level 2 (February 13 &14 2018) Level 3 (March 21st 2018)
Four Points by Sheraton February 6th 2018
Level 1 (1 Day) 8:30-5:00 Program
|9:00 - 10:30 am||This Back to Basics seminar will cover soil structure including composition (sand, silt, clay), organic matter, cation exchange, and soil organisms and their effect on crop nutrition. In this section we will discuss how plants take up nutrients and conditions that restrict nutrient availability to the crop.|
|10:30 - 10:45 am||Break|
|10:45 - 12:00 am||This section of the program will cover soil test interpretation and soil properties that effect nutrient availability such as soil pH, BpH, C.E.C., percent saturation of cations and P saturation and the optimum levels of nutrients in soils for optimum crop performance.|
|12:00 - 1:00 pm||Working lunch open discussion.|
|1:00 - 2:00 pm||NPK - How to make recommendations based off of a soil test. Soil build and removal recommendations for corn, soybeans and wheat. Where and when to use various fertilizer products.|
|2:00 - 3:00 pm||Technology Update - An in depth look at the capabilities of the A&L Canada Dataweb, VRT (Variable Rate Technology), and other tools that will help you get more out of your soil and plant tissue test.|
|3:00 - 3:15 pm||Break|
|3:15 - 4:15 pm||Pest Management (Keri Wang)|
|4:15 - 5:00 pm||Wrap up and questions. Bring a soil test in and we can discuss it.|
- Located at Four Points by Sheraton, 1150 Wellington Rd, London, ON N6E 1M3
- $125.00 per person plus HST
- Registration is limited to the first 50 per workshop
- Includes A&L Reference Material, lunch and snacks
- Online payments will be accepted by Visa, American Express or MasterCard (We are no longer billing directly to A&L accounts)
- Receive a refund for any cancellations up to 2 days before your registered seminar, please call us (519) 457-2575 ext.240
* indicates a required field.
You will not be charged for any level that has been marked as "Add to wait list" until a spot becomes available.
Please select at least one level before continuing.
Please fill in first name.
Please fill in last name.
Please fill in company name.
Please fill in address.
Please fill in city.
Please fill in province.
Please fill in valid post code.
Please fill in valid phone area code.
Please fill in valid central office code.
Please fill in valid four-digit station code.
Please fill in valid email address.